WE HOPE THAT WE DESPITE THE PANDEMIC WILL BE ABLE TO ARRANGE THE CLUB SHOW ON THIS DATE. PLEASE RETURN TO THIS WEB SITE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION. PLEASE SEE BELOW WHAT RULES WE HAVE FOR THE SHOW. THESE CAN HOWEVER BE CHANGED IF GOVERNMENT DECIDES DIFFERENTLY.
- Authorities’ recommendations must be followed.
- Persons with symptoms connected with covid-19 are not allowed. Even if you only have a bit of cold.
- All persons must keep good distance to each other.
- Hand hygiene is important. There are antibacterial fluids available at the showground.
- Everyone in the ring must wear face mask covering mouth and nose all the time.
- There will be special rules for where to have tents and where people are allowed.
- Audience is welcome. Entrance is free of charge.
- Dogs not entered to the show are allowed, if they are 4 months old and have relevant proof of vaccination.
- There are no restrictions on maximum number of persons per dog.
- There is limited possibility to purchase food and coffee. Consider to bring your own.
The Swedish Labrador Club’s annual championship show, called the ”Club Show”, will take place on Saturday 11 September 2021.
The venue is the Skokloster castle, north of Stockholm and south of Uppsala.
Puppies and males will be judged by Shelagh Walton, Gallybob kennel, Great Britain.
Bitches and Best of Breed will be judged by Maxine Woodley, Alkamhurst kennel, Great Britain.
We have Swedish persons appointed as reserve judges in the case our British judges can’t travel to Sweden because of the pandemic. These are the two breed specialists Dan Ericsson (Raglan) and Anna Geschwindt Eriksson (Eatons).
HOW TO ENTER
You enter dogs to the show by using the Swedish Kennel Club’s (SKK) internet facility, see:
Payment is made there simultaneously.
In order to use the online entry the dog has to be in the SKK data base. For foreign dogs please send a copy of the registration certificate/pedigree to email@example.com a few days before you want to make the entry online.
LAST DAY TO ENTER
Friday 20 August 2021 at 12:00 CET.
NB! There will be no extension of the due date.
Puppy Class 1 (4-6 months)
Puppy Class 2 (6-9 months)
Junior Class (9-18 months)
Intermediate Class (15-24 months)
Working Class (from 15 months)
Open Class (from 15 months)
Veteran Class (from 8 years)
Puppy Class: SEK 225
Veteran Class: SEK 275
All other classes: SEK 380